Ukrainian Support Advice

Ukrainian Support - Accommodation (BOTPs)

If you are looking for accommodation the International Protection Accommodation Service (IPAS) is responsible for the provision of accommodation and related services to people in the International Protection process.

Ukrainian Support - General Information

The European Union (EU) has put in place a Temporary Protection Directive to allow Ukrainian citizens and others fleeing Ukraine to move through the EU as EU citizens.

Ukrainian Support - Offer A Home

Carlow County Council is seeking unoccupied properties in County Carlow to provide temporary accommodation to those fleeing war in Ukraine, who need a safe and secure place to stay for a while.

Ukrainian Support - Volunteer Service

Carlow Volunteer Centre in an independent organisation, forming part of a network of Volunteer Centres from all across the country, and are affiliated to Volunteer Ireland.