Ukrainian Support - Social Care Information

If you are a Ukrainian citizen or if you are fleeing Ukraine the Government of Ireland will provide support and services to assist you to establish yourself in Ireland.

Welfare and Work

  • Do you need income support? To access income supports you will need Personal Public Services Number (PPSN). Your PPSN is a unique reference number that helps you get social welfare benefits and public services in Ireland. 
  • All adults and children will need their own PPSN. 
  • More information on income support can obtained from the Department of Social Welfare

Local Social Welfare Services Contact Information