Roadworks Information

Local authorities provide information about roadworks, road closures and diversions.

Related Information

If you require a letter stating that roads and services are in the charge of Carlow County Council, you should request same in writing addressed to the Council’s Roads Department, County Buildings, Athy Road, Carlow or by email to:

Please also attach a legible Ordnance Survey or Land Registry Map with the site/ property outlined on the map in colour, and the road abutting the property highlighted or marked ‘X’ to ‘Y’.

The fee of €100.00 can be paid over the telephone with a Credit or Debit card by phoning 059 9170379/378 or by submitting a cheque, Postal Order or Bank Draft to the Roads Office, Carlow County Council, County Buildings, Athy Road, Carlow, or by way of EFT (Bank Account details available upon request).