Conservation Reports

Local authorities may provide reports and information on conservation to government departments and other agencies.

Where Conservation Reports have been commissioned by Carlow County Council and prepared by a suitable qualified Conservation Architect/ Engineer, these are routinely shared with Government Departments as they form part of funding Conservation Projects with funding from Community Monuments Fund (CMF) / Historic Structures Fund (HSF).

CMF and HSF are administered by the Carlow Heritage Officer. Information on these schemes in available on this website or by contacting Carlow Heritage Officer –